AvaxNews
Author Archive
Stories written by credit cards - Google News

Subprime Borrowers Should Apply for That Credit Card Now – TheStreet.com

-------------------- Subprime Borrowers Should Apply for That Credit Card Now – TheStreet.com

TheStreet.comSubprime Borrowers Should Apply for That Credit Card NowTheStreet.comNEW YORK (MainStreet) — If you're a subprime borrower — meaning you're a higher credit risk to credit card companies, mortgage lenders and other creditors, and …

----------------------

Does Closing Out a Credit Card Really Damage Your Credit Score? – TheStreet.com

-------------------- Does Closing Out a Credit Card Really Damage Your Credit Score? – TheStreet.com

TheStreet.comDoes Closing Out a Credit Card Really Damage Your Credit Score?TheStreet.com"Credit cards are a convenient way for consumers to purchase items now and pay them off over time," said Charles Chung, vice president of consulting and …

----------------------

Affinity Credit Card Companies Need To Expand Customer Base – MediaPost Communications

-------------------- Affinity Credit Card Companies Need To Expand Customer Base – MediaPost Communications

MediaPost CommunicationsAffinity Credit Card Companies Need To Expand Customer BaseMediaPost CommunicationsRoughly 43% of U.S. adult consumers own at least one co-branded or affinity credit card. By year-end 2014, co-branded credit cards generated 31% …

----------------------

New payment system changes the way credit cards are used in transactions – KETV Omaha

-------------------- New payment system changes the way credit cards are used in transactions – KETV Omaha

KETV OmahaNew payment system changes the way credit cards are used in transactionsKETV OmahaHowever, on Oct. 1, the large credit card providers are changing the rules: If a customer has a chip card and the merchant doesn't have a chip reader, the m…

----------------------

Men steal thousands using cloned credit cards – KFOX El Paso

--------------------

Men steal thousands using cloned credit cardsKFOX El PasoMen steal thousands using cloned credit cards. Updated: Sun, Aug 30 2015, 07:40 PM | Rebecca Petit. Men steal thousands using cloned credit cards story image. EL PASO, Texas-Thousands of dollars …

----------------------

Here’s what you need to know about new chip credit cards – The Coloradoan

--------------------

Here's what you need to know about new chip credit cardsThe Coloradoan1. Will the magnetic stripe on the back go away? No. While major retailers are moving toward the chip terminals, many experts say smaller retailers are less likely to upgrade for…

----------------------

You’ll Never Guess America’s Favorite Credit Card of 2015 – Motley Fool

-------------------- You’ll Never Guess America’s Favorite Credit Card of 2015 – Motley Fool

Motley FoolYou'll Never Guess America's Favorite Credit Card of 2015Motley FoolDiscover (NYSE:DFS) is the number one credit card issuer in America in terms of customer satisfaction, according to J.D. Power's latest Credit Card Satisfaction …

----------------------

Gyft Co-Founder: Credit Card Spending Now Outpacing Bitcoin – CoinDesk

-------------------- Gyft Co-Founder: Credit Card Spending Now Outpacing Bitcoin – CoinDesk

CoinDeskGyft Co-Founder: Credit Card Spending Now Outpacing BitcoinCoinDeskWhen digital card platform Gyft first integrated bitcoin payments, they accounted for 90% of the company's sales, with PayPal and credit cards making up the remaining 10%, b…

----------------------

Money Fix: Hidden credit cards fees to look out for – Newsday

-------------------- Money Fix: Hidden credit cards fees to look out for – Newsday

NewsdayMoney Fix: Hidden credit cards fees to look out forNewsdayBe careful of hidden credit card fees that you may not know or expect. (Credit: Bloomberg News / Daniel Acker). If you pay your credit card bill late, you expect to get hit with a fee. If…

----------------------

Florida Lottery Secretary Resigns After Using Agency Credit Card for Personal … – TheBlaze.com

-------------------- Florida Lottery Secretary Resigns After Using Agency Credit Card for Personal … – TheBlaze.com

TheBlaze.comFlorida Lottery Secretary Resigns After Using Agency Credit Card for Personal …TheBlaze.comHours after she resigned the Florida Lottery released credit card records requested by The Associated Press that showed she had used a corporate ca…

----------------------
Copyright Financial News Focus | White Kitchen | Tax Haven Countries